Compassionate Dental Care! Always on the MOVE!
- We provide preventive dental care to those who find it difficult getting to a dental office by going directly into homes and care centers.
- Seniors living at home, in a retirement home or long-term care facility
- Adults and children with special needs; including autism, Alzheimer, Dementia and any physical or mental challenges
- Anyone who avoids going to the dental office due to phobias, dental office smells or any other reason
- We provide care bedside, your reclining chair or wheelchair while in the comfort of your home.
- Until Roving Dental Hygiene, there was no option for bedside dental care in the area. This practice was created and developed to meet the oral needs of our varied population.
- Our vision is to provide affordable, accessible clinical care to everyone in our community.
Everyone Should Enjoy the Benefits of Good Oral Health
Dental Hygiene Care for those with Disabilities
- Individuals with physical disabilities may have problems getting into the dental chair.
- Learning disabilities may become overanxious at the thought of going to the dental office or may need extra reassurance.
- People suffering from severe medical problems may need extra precautions or care.
- We are able to take account of all these issues when providing dental care in the home, group home or facility.
Our Core Services
- oral cancer exam
- stain removal
- stop cavities from progressing using Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) which is an antimicrobial liquid that can be brushed on cavities to stop tooth decay — painlessly.
- temporary fillings
- fluoride varnish application to reduce the risk of developing cavities
- brushing instructions specifically coordinated with caregivers
Good Oral Health is Important at Every Stage of Life
- The need for good oral health continues as a person ages, becomes chronically ill or moves to a long-term care residence.
- Many older adults, especially those who rely on others for care, have poor oral hygiene and high rates of oral disease.
- Oral diseases can cause pain, discomfort, difficulties chewing and swallowing, and are also associated with heart and lung diseases, diabetes, and stroke.
- Professional dental hygiene services, coupled with good daily oral hygiene habits, can reduce the risk of these health complications.