We come to you when you need us.
We bring dental hygiene services to you or your loved one’s location. We provide services: bedside, in a wheelchair, at home, or at long term care facilities
Compassionate Dental Care! Always on the MOVE!
How does aging affect oral care?
- Oral health is a significant factor affecting senior’s quality of life, overall health, and wellbeing. Tooth loss, tooth decay, gum disease, dry mouth, and oral cancers are commonly experienced by older people.
- Often seniors lack the dexterity to brush their own teeth thoroughly.
- Dental hygienists visiting the home on a routine basis can significantly reduce bacteria forming on teeth called plaque.
- Plaque is bacteria that causes cavities, broken teeth, pain, and infections.
- Plaque inhaled when coughing can cause pneumonia.
- All of this affects eating, drinking, and overall wellbeing.
- If a higher level of care is required we can refer to a local dentist.